Block Heads: Instakill
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Shoot and double jump your way through fast, kinetic, and blocky action in this one-hit, one-kill FPS as you secure your score. With customization galore: skins, hats, outfits, guns, maps, music, so much that you can't ignore! Co-op map editing, need I say more? Oh, and there are active ragdolls.
Fast, kinetic action what more could you ask for! Did we mention there are active ragdolls?
In this game every shot you land is a guaranteed kill - bullet sponges just aren't my style. With both solo and team based game modes there's something in there for everyone.
- One Shot - One Shot means One Kill; but sometimes one shot isn't enough, happens to the best of us...
- Customization - If they've spotted you and you don't end up dead - it's probably because they were in awe of your decked out character...
- Two Jumps - But most likely it's because you were able to evade their sights by double jumping to a more tactically sound position in the map...
- Map Editor - However if you couldn't it probably wasn't your fault! Just bad map design! So go and show them how it's really done with the easy to use map editor and a friend or two... or 16...
- Bots - All maps you make, and even default ones, are automatically playable by bots...
- Steam Workshop - After you're done making your map upload it to the Steam Workshop for others to play on...
- Custom Music - And take a break from all that hard work by joining a server that hosts your map while listening to any music you want (.ogg and .wav supported)...
- Game Modes - All while helping your team blast to the top in Team Death Match or shooting everyone from the secret nook you made in your map!
Map Editor Tutorial: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1460833208
Custom Music Tutorial: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1463483852
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||3D, Arcade, Character Customization, Fast-Paced, FPS, Multiplayer, Retro, Unity|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.